Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Mother's Birthday

Today December 31,2008 is my Mom's 86th birthday. She has been gone for six years next month. The last birthday I spent with her she was in the continueing care unit at Mountain View Hospital. Not a very good way to celebrate your birthday. Mom always enjoyed her birthdays.She usually had a big party and invited everyone.( except me) I stayed at Grandma Fullmers house. She had lots of fun partys though. Dad usually got her some kind of sexie Silk nightgown. and they always hung on the kitchen door for everyone to see. Mom was a wonderful Mother and I miss her very much. Happy Birthday Moma! Ilove you!

1 comment:

The Burke Family said...

I love and miss Grandma so much also! I loved how when I got older she said if I made a her a Bday cake she would make me one! Happy Birthday Grandma!